The Enterprise Fire Department is committed to providing safety to the Cityís residents. We strive to shield the public from damages resulting from fire, medical, accidents and other emergencies or natural disasters. We are able to achieve public safety through quick responsiveness, fire suppression, public education and through the ongoing certification and training of our firefighters.
We are a service oriented Fire Department consisting of:
- 1 Fire Chief
- 1 Administrative Assistant
- 36 Fire Personnel assigned to three shifts
- With 1 Captain, 2 Lieutenants, and 9 Firefighters per shift
- Responding out of 3 Fire Stations
- A total of 4 Apparatus, 1 Ladder Truck, 1 Brush Truck, 1 Fire Safety House and 2 support vehicles.
- We respond to Fire and Medical calls with the majority of all Firefighters having an EMT Basic, Intermediate or Paramedic licenses.
- Recent ISO inspection netted Enterprise a Class 3 ISO rating. Only three percent of the Fire Departments in the US have an ISO rating of three or better.
Working with some of the most modern and up to date equipment, such as Thermal Imaging Cameras, we are able to better locate and handle emergency situations that arise quickly and efficiently. This lowers amount of loss sustained and has saved lives that otherwise might have been lost.
On behalf of the Enterprise Fire Department we would like to welcome you to the Enterprise Fire Departmentís Homepage.